Auto Insurance for New Berlin Drivers
1.) A competitive price
2.) Appropriate coverage
3.) The service that company will provide.
By having all three in addition to a local insurance agency, you will have a winning combination. Contrary to popular belief, all car insurance is NOT equal.
Basic Auto Insurance Coverage:
If you reside in Wisconsin, car insurance is mandatory by state law. The basic coverage’s are:
- Bodily injury Coverage (injuries to other parties)
- Property damage coverage (damage to other vehicles)
- Medical Payments (injuries to the driver and passengers in your car)
- Uninsured motorist Coverage (Liability coverage for you if someone that hits you has no insurance)
- Underinsured motorist Coverage (Liability coverage for you if someone doesn’t have enough insurance)
- Physical damage coverage (this is coverage for your car – comprehensive and collision)
Auto Insurance Price Comparison:
When purchasing car insurance, there’s no need overpay. That is why many drivers in Wisconsin trust their insurance needs to American Advantage – Petersen Group. We do not represent one insurance company. As an independent agency we can shop from 20 different companies to find you the best auto coverage with the best value.
Starting in 1974, we bring 40 years of experience to the table, and we employ only the best insurance experts to assist you with all of your needs. As a family owned New Berlin based business, we understand the importance of personalized service and we are available when you need us.
Why do all the hard work of researching and checking out insurance policies when you can leave all this work to the American Advantage Petersen Group? Our experts can help with your homeowner insurance too! If you need more information, call us toll free at 888-302-4288.